Thursday, June 21, 2007

Mouse Issues

I just bought a new Microsoft Notebook mouse. My hopes was to use it when I traveled with my laptop. It has a cool side scrolling feature and felt solid in my hand. So I went to go install it on my laptop. I put the disc in and it started up. The first thing that popped up was a message that said that in order to install this mouse I would have to uninstall The older drivers. Along time ago I used a basic 2 button scroll mouse from Microsoft so I said OK and clicked Continue. The next window that popped up was the Logitech Setpoint uninstaller! I have a Logitech keyboard and mouse that I currently use and like a lot. I don't want to uninstall them! I clicked Cancel. Then the window that came up before, popped up again!
I really wanted to use the new mouse! You'd think that it would be possible to have two mice drivers installed at once.
Bloody Mouse
Oh well, tell me if you have an idea.

No comments: